The What's Next Webinar Series
Watch the Replays
Businesses are ready to move forward. Do you have the right plans in place?
That’s why we hosted What’s Next, a multi-session webinar series discussing the role that maximizing operational effectiveness plays in fostering success.
If you want more for your business than ‘back to normal,’ then these sessions are for you!
Session 1: How is Post Pandemic Operations Really Different from Business-as-Usual?
Hear insights from top facilities’ professionals on how their operational environment has changed, the trends moving through 2021 and beyond, and how they are leveraging innovative solutions for customers.
- Kara Cutino, Vice President, Store Development, Facilities Services, Asset Protection & Store Purchasing, Ascena Retail Group, Inc.
- Russell Arbuthnot, Retail Maintenance Coordinator, Lush
- Michael Toth, Chief Information Officer, NEST
Session 2: You Heard It From the Experts
Hear from a panel of business leaders in the FM space how the mantra, ‘Think Differently,’ guides them to join forces, share best practices, and work together to better support multi-site organizations.
- Stacy Brown, Vice President of Customer Success, SiteCompli
- CJ Jernigan, Chief Revenue Officer, BFC Solutions
- Rob Almond, CEO, NEST
- Moderated by Alana F. Dunoff, ProFM, FMP, IFMA Fellow, Consultant/Instructor, AFD Professional Services, LLC Adjunct Professor, Temple University
Session 3: Operational Success Goes to New Heights
Managing an FM Department for a nationwide retailer with 260+ stores is no easy feat, and bringing operations to new heights coming out of a global pandemic makes it even more challenging. Join NEST CEO, Rob Almond and Randy Rokosz, Boot Barn’s Director of Procurement, as they discuss how Boot Barn is driving operations forward.