Businesses are ready to move forward.
Do you have the right plans in place?
That’s why we launched What’s Next, a two-day webinar series. This multi-segment event discussed the role that maximizing operational effectiveness plays in fostering success.
If you want more for your business than ‘back to normal,’ then take the time to watch the session replays.
Session 1: How is Post Pandemic Operations Really Different from Business-as-Usual?
Hear insights from top facilities’ professionals on how their operational environment has changed, the trends moving through 2021 and beyond, and how they are leveraging innovative solutions for customers.
- Russell Arbuthnot, Retail Maintenance Coordinator, Lush
- Josh Witte, Director, Store Operations, Brand Maintenance and Repair, Ross Stores
- Moderated by Kara Cutino, Vice President, Store Development, Facilities Services, Asset Protection & Store Purchasing, Ascena Retail Group, Inc.
Session 2: You Heard It From the Experts
Hear from a panel of business leaders in the FM space how the mantra, ‘Think Differently,’ guides them to join forces, share best practices, and work together to better support multi-site organizations.
- Stacy Brown, Vice President of Customer Success, SiteCompli
- CJ Jernigan, Chief Revenue Officer, BFC Solutions
- Rob Almond, CEO, NEST
- Moderated by Alana F. Dunoff, ProFM, FMP, IFMA Fellow, Consultant/Instructor, AFD Professional Services, LLC Adjunct Professor, Temple University
Session 3: Operational Success Goes to New Heights
Managing an FM Department for a nationwide retailer with 260+ stores is no easy feat, and bringing operations to new heights coming out of a global pandemic makes it even more challenging. Join NEST CEO, Rob Almond and Randy Rokosz, Boot Barn’s Director of Procurement, as they discuss how Boot Barn is driving operations forward.